Conference/ Seminar / Symposium Programme: Publish your Conference / Seminar selected papers with ISSN or ISBN in collaboration with co-sponsorship.
Research Culture Society organizes Conferences / Seminars / Symposiums / Workshops on different academic subjects throughout the year. It is uniquely intended support to the researchers and institutions to get their papers published in special issues of reputed International Journals with ISSN and/or in proceedings – edited books with ISBN. We also provide a privileged platform for the publication of research work presented in conferences, seminars, symposiums as a special issue or proceedings. We invite Collaborations and partnerships with academic Institutions/Universities for regular organization of Conferences/ Seminars/ Symposiums/ Workshops.
Research Culture Society provide technical support and help for the administration, promotion and publication of conferences / seminars/ Symposium.
Our organization is dedicated to the promotion of research-work related activities and publication.
The main benefits of the collaboration will be as follows:
- Organizing institute can invite our expert member as a keynotes speaker / guest member.
- The research papers accepted and presented in the event will be eligible for publication in special issue / proceedings of the journal with ISSN and/or with ISBN Book.
- Institution / University professors will be consider in special issues / proceeding issue editorial team and organizing committee member.
- We provide full soft copy in PDF Form and Author wise certificates with our ISSN No. to all Research papers/articles presented in conference/seminar as a Special Issue. (On demand with Pen-drive/Card*)
- The processing fee for publication of such articles/Proceeding Papers will be given concession ( 20% to 40%) on quantity.
- The published papers will be indexed in Google Scholar, Academia, Internet Archives and others this will give a lifelong benefits to participants of the conference as their papers will be counted as research papers for Academic Performance calculation in future.
- You will be able to use our logo and banner in your advertisement and promotion of conference which will enhance the value of your conference/seminar.
- We also provide special issue book copy with ISSN / ISBN. (with extra printing cost)
- Collaborated Conference / Seminar / Symposium promotion on our all websites and social media.
Guidelines for Conference / Seminar / Symposium Organizing Institution :
If you are planning to organize or already conducted a National or International conference/seminar, and wish to collaborate with us then send the following details on our Email : (STEP – 1)
- Institute or Organization Name, Address, Contact Number, Email IDs, Coordinator/Convener details.
- Theme – sub themes of conference/seminar/symposium details.
- Brochure / Leaflet – PDF / M.S. word file copy with participation and other charges.
- Dates (If you have finalized the dates or tentative month/year).
- City/Country where this conference is going to held or already conducted.
- Website Link, if you have any website.
After receiving your above details, we will send you publication agreement form and deposit amount payment details for confirmation. (Deposit will be deducted at last from total publication charge) ( STEP – 2)
Print publishing agreement form (1) – fill up manually with require name, sign and college / institute seal – pay deposit amount (2). – scan both as PDF and send us by email. ( STEP – 3)
Collaboration Guidelines / Norms : ( STEP – 4)
Please make sure you follow the instructions as per journal guidelines: Follow these norms.
- Mention ‘Research Culture Society’ with logo as ‘a sponsor’ / ‘a co-sponsor’ / ‘in association with’ / ‘in collaboration with’, in Banner/web link/ conference – seminar day banner and online presentation PPT first page screen and our Journal name as publishing partner in brochure/ leaflet/ promotion material.
- For collaboration memories – Organizing Institute has to provide us memento – certificates on name of society as a co-sponsor / publication partner and on name of the Editor from society side. Institutions also can invite one of our committee member as a guest representative, key notes speaker, with providing full fledged traveling and other accommodation.
We will send Journal publication format file and Index file. (Special issue format) ( STEP – 5)
Organizing institute need to prepare all selected papers in Journal publication format file, with Index file and send us with cover pages for final publication. ( STEP – 6)
Publication of conference/seminar/symposium ( STEP – 7)
For more details contact us by email : firstname.lastname@example.org