‘International Scientific Research Association’ :
A registered ‘International Scientific Research Organization’ invite for the Collaboration.
Educational institutions (Universities, Faculties, Colleges, Departments); Industries, Companies and Firms are welcome for Memorandum of Understanding (MoU)/ Memorandum of Cooperation as the Knowledge Partner and Exchange programs in collaboration/association with us. There is no fee or charge for MoU with us.
For signing an MoU with us, send us an interest Email to :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can send interest and sign an MoU with us ? :
- Head Authorized Persons of Universities – Institutions – Colleges. ( Rector, Department Head, Dean, I/C Head, Registrar, Vice Chancellor, Chancellor, Director, HOI, Rector, Principal, IQAC Head.
- Authorized Head person from Industry, Company and Firm.
Benefits of MoU (Collaboration) with ‘International Scientific Research Association’:
- Academic advantage for Institutional grades in evaluation and international level ranking.
- Educational events or Professional events organization in collaboration or in association with us. Events promotion (without any charge) on websites of our organization and associated journals.
- Members / Faculties can be appointed as the Keynote Speaker, Guest Member in Conference, Seminar and professional or educational events.
- Members / Faculties can work as the Expert for Lectures on different themes, topics in workshops and other training programs or events.
- A joint Co-ordination Committee can be formed for smooth and effective execution of activities and programs.
- Arrangement of Industrial Trainings and Professional Trainings for industry delegates.
- Networking with scholarly academicians, researchers, scientists and industry delegates.
- Publication of conference, seminar, symposium with concession in ISSN Journals and with ISBN proceedings book.
Objectives of MoU:
- To provide a common forum for exchange of ideas and views regarding designing and/or execution of professional, academic and industrial programs or activities.
- To increase knowledge level of teachers, researchers and delegates.
- To help in increasing institutions grads and rankings
- To use and share libraries, database, documentation and instrumental and related-infrastructure facilities of each other.
- To exchange information and arrange joint seminars/ workshops/ trainings/ lectures/ FDPs/ PDPs for students and teachers.
- To exchange information and arrange trainings / seminars/ workshops for industries, companies and firms employees.
Activities and Programs:
The organizations based upon the principle of respect for each other’s independence and of mutual benefit, will carry out the following activities.
- Educational Research Events and Personal Development Programs.
- Personal Development Programs / Faculty Development Programs / Student Development Programs.
- Exchange of faculty as visiting lectures, Guest of honor, Speaker.
- Designing and execution of conferences, seminars, workshops, Symposiums etc.
- Platform for Presentations and Exhibition of research or project work.
- International level Publication Opportunities by Conference and Seminar events.
- Exchange of publications and information.
- Professional Training and Skill Program for Industries, Companies and forms employees.
- Conference/ Seminars/ Workshops/ Trainings / Lectures / FDPs/ PDPs for students, teachers and professors.
- Conference/ Seminars/ Workshops/ Trainings / FDPs/ PDPs for industries, companies and firms employees.
- Invite funding for projects or events from industries, companies, firms or from government bodies.
Our Associated Universities/ Institutions: For Educational and Development Programs / MoU.
|University / Institute / College – Country||Logo|
|Research Culture Society|
|Eurasian Institute of Science and Technology, Eurasian University (EU)|
|Eurasian Institute of Educational Technology, Eurasian University (EU)|