‘Research Culture Society’ is a Government Registered (24D0024215) Scientific Research organization. Society is working for the research community at National and International level to impart quality and non-profitable services. Our members are scholarly educationists from various Universities and Institutes of repute. Here the faculties, research scholars and students interested in the area of research are given guidance and support in how their work can contribute to the betterment of our present and future generations.
‘Research Culture Society’ conducts conferences, seminars, symposiums, workshops, training and development programmes on different themes. Society has successfully organized 100+ conferences, seminars, symposiums and other educational programmes at national and international level in association with different educational institutions. Society running international level publication of journals with ISSN and books with ISBN.
Educational institutions, colleges, universities are welcome for Memorandum of Understanding (MoU – free to sign without any charge) for Academic Exchange, Knowledge sharing and collaboration to organize events with us. We are promoting and sponsoring educational events as well as publishing research work in collaboration. We also invite sponsorship from the industries, corporates, institutions and government bodies for our educational programs.
OUR AIM & VISION:
Our aim is to enhance and upgrade research activities and interest among teaching faculty members, research scholars and students of all study field.
Our vision is to be recognized as a leading provider of high quality scientific research and development organization.
- To coordinate with educational institutions, associations, organizations and scholarly educators, to share experience, information, publications and resources towards professional development of individuals and institutions engaged in research and development field.
- To organize conferences, seminars, workshops, initiating research activities, working groups, skill development training, study circles, counselling & rehabilitation for promoting research or utilization of research.
- To produce a platform for exchanging ideas in new emerging trends that needs more focus and exposure.
- To provide a platform to scholarly, experienced educationists to serve as keynotes speaker, guest of honour and trainer in educational events.
- To provide a publication platform to researchers in all study fields with an affordable, nominal publication fee for developing and under developed countries regions.
- To publish journals, periodicals and other literature in the field of science, healthcare, agriculture, engineering, social sciences and humanities research as well as to sponsor / co-sponsor and aid such publications.
- To institute scholarships, fellowships, awards for scholarly faculties, students and research workers for promoting research in social sciences.
- To develop and promote short-term and long-term training programmes (such as Placement, Personality development and Communication etc.) for individuals and institutions in the field of social science.
- To promote research and research events in all study fields.
Why ‘Research Culture Society’ ?
‘Research Culture Society’ is a professional organization working in the field of educational research and development at national and international level. We focus on transform the quality of educational research, leadership Training, Practical education for students and Researchers. Society has conducted many conferences, seminars, workshops and many training programmes, which helps the faculty members and researchers to develop their research knowledge and it helps the society for development.