Scientific Research Association’s
SRA Global Awards : 2022 (International Level)
( Nominations are open for : August – 2022 ) Bangkok & Singapore
Scientific Research Association’s ‘SRA GLOBAL AWARDS’ aims to actively reaching out all countries of the world and identifies, recognize exceptional educators, academicians and researchers who made outstanding contributions for the society and generation. This Awards aims to identify academicians, researchers and professionals who demonstrated excellence in their field with outstanding contributions to serve the community. Scientific Research Association initiated this most prestigious ‘SRA GLOBAL AWARDS‘ in the field of education and corporate sectors to identify best professionals from all regions and countries of the world, who serve for the betterment of the society and communities. If you think that, you deserve the recognition and achievement, you can nominate for this Award…..
SRA Global Award (Gold) Nomination Categories – I (Individual)
Research / Innovation / Education / Higher Education Sector
|1.||Education Excellence Award|
|2.||Research Excellence Award|
|3.||Award for Outstanding Performer : Academic / Online Education|
|4.||Award for Excellence and Innovation in Online education|
|5.||Excellent & Dedicated Professional Achievement Award|
|6.||Distinguished Academician / Professor / Librarian / Mentor/ Trainer/ Instructor Award|
|7.||Excellence in Inclusive Education Award|
|8.||Award for Academic Leadership|
|9.||Award for Contribution in Education Sector/ Technical Education/ Research & Development|
|10.||Award for Pioneer Researcher|
|11.||Best Educators Award / Best Teaching Faculty|
|12.||Best Principal / Director / Dean / HOD of the Year Award|
|13.||Outstanding Contribution to Leadership Development in Academic / Higher Education (Online/Offline)|
|14.||Outreach Initiative of the Year Award in Higher Education/Academics|
|15.||Award for Outstanding Support for Students / Research Scholars / Professionals / Faculties|
|16.||Dedicated & Professional Librarian / Mentor/ Consultant / Instructor Award|
|17.||Award for Best Practices in Inclusive Education|
|18.||National Award for Teachers / Teacher of the year Award – Primary / Secondary / Higher Education|
|19.||International Award for Teachers / Teacher of the year Award – Primary / Secondary / Higher Education|
|20.||Young Scientist / Achiever / Researcher / Entrepreneur Award|
|21.||Most Innovative Academician / Teacher / Faculty / Professor of the Year Award|
|22.||Award for Teacher / Faculty / Student with Higher Potential|
|23.||Distinguished Librarian Award / Eminent Librarian Award|
|24.||Best Student Project of the Year Award|
|25.||Outstanding Youth / Student Services Award|
|26.||Outstanding Research Supervisor of the Year Award|
|27.||Award for the Think Tanks in Technical Education|
|28.||Award for Outstanding Dissertations / Thesis|
|29.||Excellent and Dedicated Professional Achievement Award|
|30.||Award for Contribution in Medical / Dental / Agricultural Science /Applied Science|
|31.||Award for Contribution to the Research & Development in academic|
|32.||Award for Distinguished Academician / Professor in Higher Education|
|33.||Award for Contribution to the Education Sector for Promoting Online Education|
|34.||Award for Most Innovative Contribution to Research Project Collaboration / University Collaboration|
|35.||Research Project of the Year: Management / Commerce/ Engineering & Technology / Arts, Humanities & Social Sciences / Applied Science / Medical Science|
Award Nomination Categories – II (Individual & Common / Group )
Corporate / Industry / Firm / Institution / Social / Professional Sector
|1.||Award for Contribution in Industrial Development /Skill Development / Social Sector & Development|
|2.||Award for Outstanding Performer : Professional / Corporate / Social Sector|
|3.||Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community|
|4.||Award for Technological Innovation of the Year|
|5.||Most Innovative Entrepreneur / Industry / Corporate Expert of the Year Award|
|6.||Outreach Initiative of the Year in Corporate Sector / Social Service & Development|
|7.||Outstanding Contribution to Leadership Development in Corporate/Industry (Online/Offline)|
|8.||Award for Excellence In Co-Curricular Activities/ Sports/ Faculty Training|
|9.||Award for Excellence in Skill Development|
|10.||Award for Excellence in Creative Arts or Cultural Development|
|11.||Award for Best Writer (Academic Books / Corporate Books / Fiction / Non Fiction)|
|12.||Best Educational Equipment Manufacturers (National / Regional)|
|13.||Excellence in Industrial Interface (Business Schools/ Private University)|
|14.||Award for the Innovative & Dedicated Practitioner (Chartered Accountant/ Company Secretary / Lawyer)|
|15.||Award for Achievement of Excellence in Career Guidance and Placements|
|16.||Award for Best Business School / Management Institute / Private College / Private University / Govt. College (National / Regional)|
|17.||Best Faculty amongst Business Schools / Management Institute / Private College/ Private University / Govt. College (National / Regional)|
|18.||Award for Best Science College/ Science School / Science Institute (Private College / Private University / Govt. College) (National / Regional)|
|19.||Excellence in Instructional Leadership Award|
|20.||Best Education Technology Company of the Year|
|21.||Best Education Consultants (National / Regional)|
|22.||Best Emerging School of the Year (International / National / Regional)|
|23.||Best Overseas Education Consultants (National / Regional)|
|24.||Best Agriculture College (National / Regional)|
|25.||Best Engineering College / Polytechnic (National / Regional)|
|26.||Best Service in Medical and Healthcare Field (Medicine – Healthcare – Pharma Production Company/Industry)|
|27.||Excellence in Healthcare Services (Hospitals – Healthcare Centers)|
|28.||Excellence in Agricultural Services (Production Company / Industry)|
|29.||Excellence in Financial Services (Company/ Industry / Firm)|
|30.||Excellence in I.T. / Digital / Ecommerce Services (Company / Industry)|
|31.||Excellence in Quality Production / Manufacturing Services (Company / Industry)|
|32.||Emerging Company of the Year (Company / Industry)|
|33.||Excellence in Placement and Corporate Relations (Consultancy / Company / Industry)|
|34.||Best and Innovative Start-up of the Year (Consultancy / Company / Industry)|
|35||Emerging Start-up of the Year (Company/ Industry / Firm)|
|36||Excellence in Corporate Training|
|37||Best Corporate Trainer|
Norms and Rules: SRA Global Award Nomination (Gold)
- Nominations will be evaluated by the Jury panel of the Association.
- Separate Nominations should be submitted for each category. In the Awards Categories – Subject / Study/ Work/ Business Field wise nominations will be considered.
- Hard copy of the certificate with respective Award Title and Memento.
- Nomination fee applicable for individual person Category – I. ( For Academician /Professor / Teacher / Industry Delegate / Citizen :- $ 120 USD / 7000 INR. and For Researchers, Ph.D / M.Phil, Masters, Bachelor Students – $ 80 USD / 5000 INR.
- Nomination fee applicable for Category – II . ( For Institute / University /School/ Industry / Firm ) – $ 1000 USD or 45000 INR and for the Departmental Award – $ 300 USD or 15000 INR.
- Award ceremony Location, Date and time will be informed to Nominees by Email (Before 7 to 20 days). Organizers can change location and date / postpone later, if conditions are not normal.
- Selected Nominee candidates need to present at the location of the awards / conference. Non Attendee will receive Award, Certificate at Home / Office Address , If get selected.
- Selected Nominee Institute/College/Industry any 1 member needs to present at the location of the awards / conference. Non Attendee will receive Award, Certificate at Home Address , If get selected.
- By filling the Nomination online form nominee declare that : He/She applying with true information, supportive documents as per his/her best of knowledge and paying nomination charge, He/She will accept the decision of SRA Awards / RCS Society’s – Jury panel and will not claim against the Research Culture Society or SRA Awards Jury Panel or SRA Award organizers.
- Payment of Nomination charges online by Debit / Credit Card :
Benefits SRA Global Award & Honour : (Gold)
Individual person Category – I / II . ( For Academician /Professor / Teacher / Industry Delegate / Citizen )
- Hard copy of the certificate with respective Award Title and Memento will be given at the Award ceremony location / by registered post.
- SRA Professional Membership which is worth of $ 80/120 USD will be given for 2 years. Membership Id card / Certificate soft copy will be given. For more details and benefits visit : https://researchculturesociety.org/membership/
- Registered participants details along with photo will be published in the Association’s / Society’s Year book soft copy which will be circulated among more than 25,000 subscribers and soft copy of the year book will be given.
- His/Her details will be displayed in our awards department page : https://researchculturesociety.org/sra-global-awards/
- He/She may be invited as a Session Chair / Resource Person / Expert Faculty / Guest Speaker in our upcoming educational events.
- He/She can be appointed as for our regular Chapter Head, State Coordinator, National Head, National Coordinator and Promoter.
Category – II . ( For Higher education Institute / School / Industry / Company/ Firm )
- Certificate of Appreciation and Memento quoted ‘specific award’ category.
- Free MOU with the Institute / University / Department to organize educational conferences / seminars / workshops and FDPs.
- Free indexing of institute’s National or International conferences / seminars/ symposium / workshop flyer details on the society website for 2 years.
- Assistance to conduct National / International conferences / Seminars (Conditions applied) in the institute including online publication, Print publication along with conference/seminar kit.
- Editorial Board Membership can be given to Ph.D holders teaching faculties with fair research exposure of the institute along with a unique certificate.
- SRA Professional Membership to 5 to 25 members (faculties / academic / Corporate / Industry / Firm staff members) for 2 year (Only e-Certificate / e-ID card will be issued). SRA / RCS dispatches around 25,000 posters per year to promote its events (including conferences, Journals, websites etc.) in which Institute Advertisement will be given for the period of one year.
- Two pages for e-advertisement will be reserved for the institute in SRA / RCS Year Book which will be circulated to more than 25,000 subscribers all over the world.
- Assistance to publish conference proceedings with ISBN / ISSN with concession.
Procedure and documents check list to apply for the award :
Respective Nomination forms must be downloaded at : https://researchculturesociety.org/sra-global-awards/
Note: All respective documents must be zipped into a single .Zip / .Zipx file and send us by Email and Filled nomination form ( typed with e-sign and e-stamp ) along with the documents mentioned in respective award category checklist must be uploaded through online submission form available at: https://researchculturesociety.org/sra-global-awards/
Nomination Documents check list: (Submit to us by email – .zip / .zipx downloadable file )
Individual person Category – I / II . ( For Academician /Professor / Teacher / Industry Delegate / Citizen )
Based on the Candidate’s research work, contribution in the development, other achievements : One of his/her best research projects, thesis, papers (already published during the past five years) must be selected by the candidate for the award. Based on the technical weightage of the scientific research / research paper, standards of publisher, impact factor, citations etc. awards will be decided by the RCS Jury/ Review committee.
- Award Nomination FORM – I ( including Passport size photo – with e-sign /and e-stamp )
- any 1 Government ID proof with name and address mentioned in it (.jpg/.png) and 1 Institute / Employee ID Proof (.jpg/.png)
- Resume / C.V. with research work, academic work, developmental work etc. ( only last 2 years – proof of publications – certificate of conference/ Journals / books / patent/ other awards etc ( provide only link of abstract / full papers links – Google Scholar/ SSRN / Publons/ ResearchGate / Academia / ResearcherID / etc in C.V./Resume)
Category – II . ( For Higher education Institute / University / School / Industry / Company / Firm )
- Award Nomination Form – II ( with e-sign and e-stamp )
- Registration / Affiliation / Approval Proof copies (scanned PDF /jpg/ png)
- If any Accreditation NAAC /NBA/ ISO/ Others Proof copies (scanned PDF /jpg/ png)
- Corresponding person – any 1 Government ID proof with name and address mentioned in it (.jpg/.png)
- Separate sheet (word file) mentioning – achievement / government / higher education grants in the last 5 years etc.
|SRA Global Award (Gold) Nominations Charge / Fee (For nomination selected candidates)||Form|
| Nomination fee applicable for individual person Category – I / II
For Academician /Professor / Teacher / Industry Delegate / Citizen :- $ 120 / 7000 INR
For Researchers, Ph.D / M.Phil, Masters, Bachelor Students :- $ 80 / 5000 INR.
|First only submit Nomination without Payment. Only after selection charge need to be paid.|
| Nomination fee applicable for Category – II
For Institute / School/ Industry/ University award :- $ 1000 USD or 45000 INR and for the Departmental Award :- $ 300 USD or 15000 INR
|Nomination form for individual person Category – I / II|
|Nomination form for Category – II (Higher Education Institution)|
|Nomination form for Category – II (School Education )|
|Nomination form for Service providers Category – I & II|
|SRA Awards Nomination online Fee Payment option|
|SUBMIT ONLINE NOMINATION :-
For any query contact us by email :- firstname.lastname@example.org