School of Liberal Arts, Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra, India
In collaboration with
‘ Research Culture Society ‘
Organizing a National Level
Faculty Development Programme on
“INNOVATIVE APPROACHES FOR OUTCOME BASED TEACHING LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION”
Date: 14 to 18 FEBRUARY, 2022
Online mode – Zoom Meeting
About the FDP:-
Teaching and learning activities have undergone a sea change in recent years. Technological development and rapidly changing industry requirements are demanding innovative and outcome-based methods of classroom delivery. Eﬀective outcome-based teaching is an amalgamation of techniques, skills, judgment, and technology. The 5-day faculty development program on “Innovative Approaches Towards Outcome Based Teaching Learning in Higher Education” has been conceived to broaden the understanding and practice of advanced and innovative methods of teaching-learning in higher education focusing on the overall outcome. The FDP will address the themes including Innovative Teaching-Learning Methods for Outcome-Based Education, Research and Case-Based Learning, Artiﬁcial Intelligence-Based Education, Outcome Based Assessments in Higher Education, and Value-Based Education and Soft Skills for Greater Impact in Teaching Learning.
Who should attend:
The faculty development program is open for all. Faculty members, Researchers, Teachers, Lecturers, Professors, Industry and Academic Trainers, and Education Enthusiasts who are interested in gaining a deeper understanding of innovative contemporary teaching methods and wish to attain a hands-on learning experience, are invited to attend the event. (Colleges, Institutions, Universities, Schools, Private Coaching Institutes)
- Increase the capacity and skills of teachers in different techniques and pedagogy of teaching.
- Learning hands-on techniques and tools to attain the desired outcome for a speciﬁc course. Understanding of the application of research and case-based learning in regular classroom delivery. Understanding and learning the key concepts of outcome mapping and assessment design.
- Understanding of innovative approaches of teaching in higher education institutions.
- Understanding of employing artiﬁcial intelligence-based tools and techniques in regular classroom delivery.
- Value-Based Teaching Learning and Soft Skills in Higher Education.
- Advanced and Innovative Teaching Learning Methods and Tools for Outcome-Based Education.
- Research and Case-Based Learning.
- Artiﬁcial Intelligence Based Teaching- Learning in Higher Education.
- Outcome-Based Assessments in Higher Education.
Registration Form (Click on Link): https://forms.gle/xEqapxdgyvLWNGgi8
Registration Fee : Rs. 200 INR / $ 8 USD
(Includes the resource materials relevant to the topic along with the e-certificate )
Online Payment (Click on Link) : https://researchculturesociety.org/payment/
For the Bank Payment and GPay / Paytm payment details to registered candidates by email.
(Participants need to submit payment proof screenshot/pdf file by email with mentioning NAME)
FDP Email:- email@example.com
About the Organizing Institutions:
School of Liberal Arts, Ajeenkya DY Patil University, Pune
Research Culture Society.